Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like the title says....

i am not going to go for a clean look so i dont need the type r wing or stock or just leave wing of answers... i want a choice bewtween these 3.. sorry if i sound hateful... but there is no point to hear those coments cuz i am not going to stick with them...

thanks....
-walter

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
well, i checked your profile and don't see any useful information about what kind of a body kit you have or the kit you will have so asking ppl what kind of a wing to get is pretty useless...give us some insight on what you're planning to do...

if by chance you're planning on running no body kit, than the BW would be your choice...the bomex or BW2 would not look right on a stock integ...

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the input..

ok.. i plan on getting either a bomex or a bw2... but i dont like the bw2 front bumper... so i may mix and match a kit.. i already have a bw rear.. **not intalled** so i more than likely will end up just getting the bomex front and skirts... and keeping the bw rear..

and i also plan on getting the bw2 hood... i am not sure about the bw fenders... because i dont like those flares that they have on them. (just the little slit or whatever u wanna call it) so i may go with some x1 fenders or a feelz wide body fenders.... **leaning more with the feelz**

i know i have a lot of options that i want to choose but i pretty much know what i want out of these options.. i just dont know what wing to choose from...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts