Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
i got a 2000 acura integra ls hatch with 222k miles. i dont know much about cars as the average car guy but i want to do the following:
-skunk2 short shifter install
-new exhaust
thats all i got rn but thing is idk what i should look for regarding the exhaust and i dont know how to install but i will most likely look it up. someone pls give me recommendations for other modifications and why you are giving them. thx 馃槑

Administrator
Short Shifter Installation - Please search the site, as there are existing threads with this information

New Exhaust - What specifically are you looking for? Just how to install?

Recommendations on other modifications - That really depends on what your goals are for the vehicle. What are your HP goals? What's the goal for the car (autocross, drag, street, daily driver, etc.)?

Giving us as much information up front as possible, helps us, help you.

Super Moderator
wheels and good tires with a mild lowering does wonders for the look and feel.

Reactions: integra_owner

Registered
Do anything you feel would help, but stay within a set budget. Wheels look cool, suspension, and maybe a cold start filter.

Registered
you can start with basic things as im planning on doing like wheels/tires, coilovers or bags, type r spoiler if u dont have one, paint/wrap, i like the JDM front end so i would plan on that if u like it. ummmm tint if u like it.....interior detailed and cleaned same with exterior, idk lol these are kind of my plans for my interga and to me it doesnt sound that bad on starting off cuz i too barely know anything about cars but this is basically my plan. later on i plan on k24 swapping my car. if your integra is bone stock u can go for a gsr engine into ur model or frankenstein it like how mine (b16 head with type r block) but do what u want man i too gotta explore a bit more but it sounds like fun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts