Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi yall, a hose burst in my 96 Integra LS and sprayed coolant all over the engine... problem is, it's not identified in the manual, and none of the parts stores around here have been able to help. What I know about cars could fill a matchbook but I'm pretty sure this should be a cheap and easy fix... if anyone can help me out with a part # or even a source (I'm in Canada but don't mind ordering from US if necessary) that would be amazing. It's about 1 1/2' long with an inner diameter of 5/8" and it runs from the engine beside the upper rad hose, to somewhere (?) in the back of the engine bay. Thanks in advance!!

Electrical wiring Line Pliers Cable Wood

·
Registered
27 Posts
Font Slope Auto part Diagram Art

Looks like one of the heater hoses.
I think it might be Acura part number 79721-SR3-J30
Have a look at GATES 19142, ACDELCO 18231L for aftermarket options.
Honestly the whole diagram is confusing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GATES 19142
This looks like a perfect match, the first one I've seen with the correct length. I've gone ahead and ordered one from rockauto. I believe it is the hose on the far LEFT of the diagram, which is confusing because in the actual engine it runs in the opposite direction! Anyway, I'll update this post if it works out. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
This looks like a perfect match, the first one I've seen with the correct length. I've gone ahead and ordered one from rockauto. I believe it is the hose on the far LEFT of the diagram, which is confusing because in the actual engine it runs in the opposite direction! Anyway, I'll update this post if it works out. Thanks for your help.
My suggestion is to change all hoses. Soon it will be damaged and hopefully you are not on the highway!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts