Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked around at reference sites and I even looked at Garrett's site and archives and I could not determine what this turbo is made of (from).

It has a stage 3 (11 fins) exhaust wheel and it is supposed to be a Garrett .63ar t3 exhaust and a .50ar t04e compressor but it is different than any other I have seen.

I compared it to the turbo on my wife's car (.63ar t3/t04e .57ar) and this one has a 5 bolt exhaust housing and the exahsut is larger than her .63ar housing. I also tried to swap a 4-bolt .63ar housing on this one and the exhaust wheel would not fit. The 4-bolt .63ar housing was about 1/4" too small.

I also sent these to Geoff at full-race and he had never seen anything like it before.
Thanks for your help!
flip.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
hmm.. Looks like a Volvo turbo based upon the bowing of the flanges on the exhaust flange. Seems to be 5 bolt configuration. I can see both the oil feed and return, I don't see any coolant taps, so it's not Ball Bearing.

Seems like it's from a SAAB or Volvo. That's my best guess.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I found it! It is a K26 exhaust housing with a .50ar garrett T04e compressor. The exhaust housing came from a Porche. Thanks for your help. Now I just need to sell this thing. ebay here I come.

flip.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts