Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a b18b head today. It came with cams. The kid said they were rev hard turbo cams. only thing is, i can't find any rev hard cams online to double check them with. So, please help identify them.

Written on ex cam: on the end it says: SLR 151 904 on the shaft it has the letter J and also r4

on Intake cam: SLR 90 904 and on shaft it says R1

Thanks!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Called Rev Hard and they never made cams. Is there a common way to identify brand names of cams?

Do they look like stock cams? Can someone tell me what marks are on the stock cams? (I checked the articles for pics of stock cams but all I got were red x's)

·
The Enforcer!
5,803 Posts
well i know stock cams are black (well my gsr's and ctr's are)

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Alright, do these numbers mean anything?

EX: 32.60mm, 1.2835"
1.043", 26.50mm

In: 31.80mm, 1.2520"
25.60mm, 1.0080"

*I'm pretty sure these are the english and metric measurments from one side of the cam to the peak on the other if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks, that is pretty helpful. I think I'm just going to have to get a micrometer and measure the cam lift. Not sure how to measure the duration or angle. Wish I could contact the person who sold it to me. Poor communication = sucks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.