Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this is in the wrong spot one of my friends was helping me take my engine apart and we took this off the bottom end and broke a few or the things off around the edges i have no idea what it's called so i can get a new one if you could help that would be great.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Um to be quiet honest i'm not to sure i don't have to much motor knowledge trying to learn that's why i had a friend help me but i'm pretty sure it did

·
Registered
201 Posts
im not sure if this is what its called but thats a timing belt pulley... there should also be 2 tiny bar like pieces that slide into that slot... make sure you keep track of them bc i paid hell trying to get them from honda and they were 4$ a piece and they are as small as a fingernail lol

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
^^^ Thank you that's it, thanks every really quick response love this site on it like 20 hours a day just reading posts

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Its a Timing Belt Drive Pulley.

The OBD1 doesn't have the back reluctance piece thats broken on yours and only the drive spines. OBD1 cars would be part 14 in that picture above.

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
*** Removed by user at Oct 12 2007 8:54AM (Server Time) ***

FlatRate on Oct/12/07 said:
Its a Timing Belt Drive Pulley.

The OBD1 doesn't have the back reluctance piece thats broken on yours and only the drive spines. OBD1 cars would be part 14 in that picture above.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.