Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys
i just got a nice header for my G3 Teg and ive found out that my header is rust and the bolts are very rust too.
Ive too all the bolts out of the old header but the last one pissed me off.. u know the oxyzen breathe tube, its SO TIGHT!! my friends and i tried to use wrench to take it off and it was useless,
we tried to unplug the the tube, no luck either

so anyone who knows or experienced how to unplug the tube or take the oxyzen tube off ? Please help me how to do it asap

thank you for your time and attention to the message

Chad

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
You may want to try picking up an O2 sensor socket. You'll be able to get more leverage and a better hold on the sensor using the O2 socket w/ ratchet instead of just a wrench

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
allright i'll try to use them and will do it tmw asap or this week, thanks for ur help, greatly appreciated
i'll see if it works and let u know about it later
keep in touch

chad :)

·
Registered
869 Posts
autozone has the 02 sensor socket on the loan-a-tool
program. you pay a $15 refundable deposit.
it works like a charm

·
Registered
948 Posts
MichaelDelaney on Mar/28/04 said:
if the sensor doesn't work after this good hard smack, Cezar will buy you a new primary sensor. LOL

in other words, don't ever use a hammer on a sensor.
haha, avatar is great for this post. Looks like MD is just shaking his head in fustration. :)

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Run the car for 5 mins or so to let the pipes expand a bit, then give it a try. Also when reinstalling, use a small amount of anti seize on the threads. Don't get any on the sensor. New sensors already have anti seize on the threads.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts