Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
k, well i already did a search on this and couldnt find anything that helped me out, i know how to adjust headlights, but on mine they seem to be stuck, like i can move them down, but they only go up so much, i cna barly see 20 feet in front of me with them, and i can twist for hours and wont go up beyond that point. any sugestions???

·
Registered
157 Posts
I had this problem too. Finally got the correct angle with the screwdriver, and they finally started moving upwards. Double check to make sure you are turning in the right direction as well. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I think I also tried different sizes of Phillips head screwdrivers. Try that as well. Hope you get it bro, because I know when I finally got mine to where I wanted them, I was so much happier about the lighting.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I had the same problem. I took the housing apart and the mechanism that adjusts it was broken. So if you are turning it and it does not move, then something is broken...time to buy new headlights.

·
Registered
415 Posts
the teeth might be grinded from excess adjusting... you might need to have the adjusting mechanism replaced. or you can always drive with the brights on

·
Registered
415 Posts
ricegonejdm on Feb/08/06 said:
ill see if i can take it apart and ghetto rig it to stay in place
haha yeah nothing wrong with a lil riggin yourself for a nice safe drive in the dark.

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
Did you ever get it fixed? I seem to have the same problem now. I can't adjust the passenger side headlights.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.