Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well its not really help.. i just kinda need feedback on the eibach prokit.. and i wasn't sure where to post this thread..
well i bought an eibach prokit pretty cheap and its new for my g3 gsr and i have some 16's read to be put on too.. so i was wondering if anyone had pictures of experiences with 16's on prokit.. is it still too high? does anyone have pics.. how much clearance do you guys still have? im thinking if its still too high i'll just resell them and get some sportlines.. any comments would be of great help.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
I have Sportlines on 15" rims. I'd definetly recommend going with the Sportlines because the drop looks better and performance-wise I think Sportlines are better than Prokits. Although you shouldn't have any problem with clearance on the Prokits.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Hey man I have a g3 2000 gsr and I have the Eibach Pro Kit springs with 17's with 215-40-17 tires and I can email you pics of my car if you want. You can send me a message on here or.....if I can find smoeone to post them for me I would be glad to let you check them out. I personally like the Eibach's b/c they ride soooo smooth. If you were wanting to maybe go lower than the eibach pro kit you can always go with the Eibach sportlines which lower the car around 1.7"

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
whew thank you alvin haha :) from the looks of your car i know im gonna be happy with mines.. and im getting a cwest kit to so hopefully everything wil turn out alright.. do you have low profile tires are yours?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I just installed the Pro-Kit on my Integra sedan a few nights ago... the front wheelwell gap w/ 205/50/15's is about 1"... the rear is about 1/2"

I used to have RS*R Down springs on my Integra a few years ago, and the front was flush and the rear was at about 1/2". I like the Pro-Kit height a lot better, especially since I have a lip now.

·
Registered
200 Posts
i think a pro kit drop is perfect. i have pro kits with a body kit and 17" rims. i rarely ever scrape. i basically don't have to worry so much about inclines and bumps. i think the drop looks fine. i'm not really down with extremeley slammed cars which scrape along the ground like it were a lawnmower for the pavement. i think my profile has pics.

·
Registered
137 Posts
are any of you guys riding on stock struts? I have a 98 Gs and seriously considering the pro kit, but I don't wanna do it if I need new struts, which I will get eventually. But I wanna do it right the first time. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
176 Posts
XRYANX on Mar/14/04 said:
are any of you guys riding on stock struts? I have a 98 Gs and seriously considering the pro kit, but I don't wanna do it if I need new struts, which I will get eventually. But I wanna do it right the first time. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
I think it all depends on the condition your shocks are in now. I had the pro-kits on my Eclipse with stock shocks and the shocks blew pretty quickly. But that was because they were already worn out. I then put the pro-kits on my Acura CL with stock shocks and it was really nice and smooth. I'm going to get the pro-kits for my GSR and put them on the stock shocks and I think it should be fine. Either way, I know the increased spring rate will make the shocks wear quicker but how much quicker I really don't know.

·
Registered
464 Posts
XRYANX on Mar/14/04 said:
they will be alright riding on stock struts, but recomended you get some aftermarkets struts eventually.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.