Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 95 integra is 4 dr sedan as a funny “4 doors for more *****s” project car. so far it’s done nothing but break one me. i’ve repaired so many things. i have had a coolant leak, fixed that. but it’s been leaking oil. i fixes distributor O-ring, valve cover gasket and my motor is CAKED with old oil. what else could it be? head?

·
Super Moderator
14,152 Posts
it's a pain but the best way to figure it out is clean the engine. Then you'll see the future leaks as they happen and know right where to look.

·
Registered
343 Posts
the car is 25 years old so all the gaskets are going to leak a little some more than others. It's up to you if you want to replace them one by one or just replace all of them all of your coolant hoses are going to be dry and brittle cuz the car is old. Brake system may be leaking too. The suspension is going to be worn. That's just the nature of the beast.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Depending on what engine the corner of the head gasket is a common leak... vtec solenoid can leak oil too. Gotta spray some degreaser, clean it up, and warm her up n watch

1 - 6 of 6 Posts