Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the first pic I have the fuel line of where the fuel filter was. My fuel filter top bolt was stuck but eventually I got it off after I twisted the bottom line off.. What should I do? My line is the only thing holding me back from starting the car . I still have the bottom bolt too 20190815_162423.jpg

Attachments

·
Administrator
3,582 Posts
What exactly is your question, or what is it that you're trying to do? You're saying the top of the fuel filter is broken after attempting to remove the line? If the fuel line is the issue, then replace the fuel line.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Yea you snapped that thing man. You need to order a whole new line or find one at a junkyard. There is no repairing that. Also get a new fuel filter while you are at it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea you snapped that thing man. You need to order a whole new line or find one at a junkyard. There is no repairing that. Also get a new fuel filter while you are at it.

Well I just cut off the part where I screwed it, and then I was able to put the adapter in and flared it out and was able to put on the new filter. Well technically, someone did it for me lol and yes it works like a champ now

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
Lucky Phonesoukseum
Team Integra Forums
The Team Integra community is a forum dedicated to Acura Integra enthusiasts to discuss engine building, suspension, repair, detailing and anything else Integra related.
Full Forum Listing