Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I have a problem that I was hoping someone could help me with. I have an old Viper alarm on my LS. It works fine. Recently my battery died, so i removed it, cleaned the contacts, refilled the cells and trickle charged it. When I tried to reconnect it, the alarm keeps going off as soon as the negative cable is connected (after the positive one is already connected). I have no way of really disarming it with the remote because it simply keeps starting over again. Is there a way around this? thanks in advance.

·
Registered
190 Posts
your remote got unprogrammed.... you need to find your vallet switch, hold it down put your keys to the acc position then push unlock on the remote... your battery has to be attached for this so youre gonna have to deal with the alarm going off for about 30 seconds.

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
hmm weird i can disarm my alarm with my remote just fine.try this,look for the ground wire on the alarm and see if its connected.if so then plug battery back then and just hold the button down for like 10 sec's.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.