Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put in a radio in my integra. the car is salvaged and doesn't have the backup fuse and the 15 amp radio fuse. I put in the radio and put in both fuses and the radio fuse didn't blow/never blew but every single time i put in the backup fuse it blew.

The back up fuse would blow all the time with any type of combination. I tried detaching the wiring harness and i put in a new backup fuse and it blew.I also tried taking out the other fuse (radio fuse) and when i put in the backup fuse it still blew.

I have installed a few radios before and it's pissing me off so i have to post it. Does anyone know wuts wrong?
tomorrow im going to get a test light and look at everything.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
This would sound really stupid but... get a nice big roll of eletrical tape and wrap ALL your wires with a nice layer. This will insure that nothing is touching anything that would blow the fuse

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the help. im going to check all the wires again and if not then ill just go get another power source thanks

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i have a big problem. I was checking with a voltmeter(or whatever its called)and the five connectors don't have power but all the other fuses have power. It seems weird but thats what it says on the meter. Can someone tell me another good spot to find power? or give me different advice. thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts