Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
about a month and a half ago my check engine light came on after a little sputter on the highway and then drove fine the rest of the way home, didn't have the money to get it checked at the time so I didn't drive on it much at all. couple weeks go by and the light goes off. still drove it the least amount I could, took it out the other weekend for a car show and I'm driving on the highway again going about 70mph, care starts to sputter again, check engine light pops on and car sputters down to 60mph and drives fine home any ideas or info on what my problem could be? 142xxx

·
Administrator
3,582 Posts
about a month and a half ago my check engine light came on after a little sputter on the highway and then drove fine the rest of the way home, didn't have the money to get it checked at the time so I didn't drive on it much at all. couple weeks go by and the light goes off. still drove it the least amount I could, took it out the other weekend for a car show and I'm driving on the highway again going about 70mph, care starts to sputter again, check engine light pops on and car sputters down to 60mph and drives fine home any ideas or info on what my problem could be? 142xxx
Pull the code. Can't really assist until we know what code is stored.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
jjkz24
Team Integra Forums
The Team Integra community is a forum dedicated to Acura Integra enthusiasts to discuss engine building, suspension, repair, detailing and anything else Integra related.
Full Forum Listing