Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i'm new to the site, so i thoguth i woudl say hey. i just sold my prelude and i'm about to buy a 1996 4door RS.
well hopefully i will be posting a lot more here and gettin to know you guys a little better that's all

-Jorge-

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
Welcome To Team-Integra..make sure you read up on the posting guidelines and remeber the search function is your friend.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Welcome to Team Integra, this site is the best out there for the Teg's, search and you shall receive all the info you ever wanted to know.

Where at in NC do you travel ? IM in Asheville NC, hoLLa

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
welcome to ur new obsession, grab a drink make this ur homepage, get urself a TI t-shirt and continue to surf away, and good luck ever leaving ur computer i been stuck here since july 9th 2003

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
welcome to the site..i haven't been a member for to long but, this is deff the best integra site ever....learn new things daily since i'm on here atleast 3-4 times a day....hope your ready for the ride!!! Matt

·
Registered
195 Posts
yeah, it's true what those people^^ say...in fact, I think im almost honda certified

be sure to surf the articles...all good reads.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha i know what you guys mean. i use to be hooked on my prelude site. hopefully i can control myself here
haha

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Welcome to the site. I would have to say in the three years I've been into the "import scene" this is the best site I've ever come across. Anything, and I do mean anything, you need to know about integras can be found: 1)in the articles, 2)via the search function, or 3)in a thread started by you answered via your friendly TI peers.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Welcome =) Great fellowship and hope you'll be a valued asset as everyone else is :)

Just remember, if you ask questions without thinking here, there are consequences lol. We'll still love ya tho'

·
Registered
874 Posts
by now, youve read about searching and the posting guidlines....read them, understand them, live by them on this forum. there isnt another site out there that will provide you with as much info on the integra as this one, so please do enjoy, and dont pee in our pool....werd.

·
Registered
193 Posts
fo sho... werd... welcome to the wonderful world of TI.net... just make sure you have a comfortable chair and take your ritalin before you log in...

·
Registered
251 Posts
Welcome to TI dawg, i know you'll miss the lude but i think you will like the 4door teg better. Make it a sleepa. We'll ill see ya around campus.

-brad

1 - 20 of 27 Posts