Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometime around 2006 or 2007 there was an all integra show put together on here and we all meet up at the park across from East Town Mall off East Washington Ave. We then cruised to Agriculture Drive and vicinity. We then stopped at my grandfathers shop which was not far from where we were. I have many pictures on FB of the event and would like to do it again. I looked on FB for a Wisconsin Integra Group but there was not one.

If this doesn't reach the people like it use to 15 years ago I may start a FB group so we can organize and be the Team that integras make us feel like being.

I remember all Acura/ Integra shows I have been to and I know one thing for sure...every awesome integra I checked out was owned by someone different. And no matter if you were black, Asian, Indian, Brazilian, White, whatever it made no difference and had no constellation as what comments or prejudices were said.

If you rolled in with an Integra, the only colors discussed were Milano Red, Aztec Green, and Alpine White lol. Motorsports bring people together, and Integras' appeal to everyone...I love it.

So who is around Madison? or Southern Wisconsin. Lets set something up and then go for a cruise. My name is Grady Ganta. Add me on Facebook or respond to this. We need to network with the people in our area the most. Honda Acura people take care of each other. One love, two intake lobes per cylinder :)

Green Light Grady G.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm just north of Milwaukee but willing to drive to Madison for an Integra group. I'm the original owner of an unmodified 1991 LS hatchback. Not really show worthy but would love to learn from the expertise of others.

·
Super Moderator
14,184 Posts
Little late but I'm in Sun Prairie and work off Ag. drive. Although the car is about to go into storage for the season soon.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[That is almost better than a modded one. Join Wisconsin Acura Integra group on FB is u have it

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Little late but I'm in Sun Prairie and work off Ag. drive. Although the car is about to go into storage for the season soon.
Hey any Chance you could stop by sometime and look at what I have going on?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts