Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found this site and I love it already. I just got my GSR about 2 months ago and love it. I am new to modding imports and really new at driving a FWD car, I used to own a mustang. If you would, check out my profile and my plans and if you have any suggestions please let me know. Thanks for all the help in adavance!
Cody

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
Welcome! As the #1 Stunna on this site
i'd like to recommend you to a few areas:

Articles - GREAT info right there! You can learn and do anything Integra-related with these powerful tools!

Common Topics - just take a quick look at them if you have any off-the-bat questions you need answering. This helps prevent frequent topics from appearing on the board repeatedly.

See that box to the left? Put in a keyword to your question or whatever and BAM! instant answers at your fingertips!!

Guidelines - read over these to familiarize yourself with the TI rules. This site isn't like the other Honda/Acura boards in that we don't take a lot of bull. So just take a look to prevent post locking/moving/deletion.

Finally, looking at your list of plans it seems you got the jist of what your looking at. Just remember tho, if you go turbo, those headers wont be doing you any good.

WELCOME TO TEAM-INTEGRA, IT'S NICE TO HAVE YOU ABOARD

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
Pat- you could only wish, my friend...you can only wish.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Welcome Cody ... hope you hit us up at a local meet sometime.

·
Super Moderator
14,177 Posts
welcome

1 - 12 of 12 Posts