Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone have a photo of their integra with konis set on the stock perch setting and Eibach sportlines. I need to check to see if mine looks the same height. I'm not sure if the suspension place has put Eibach Pro kit instead.

Thanks

·
Registered
301 Posts
Ha Ha, nice signature. I'm from New Zealand. I think it was part of the Americans speil about being different from the british, but who knows.....Ask Jeeves

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
The closest reference I could give you would be to look at the pics in my profile of the front wheel gap. My front drop is 1.75 while the sportlines should be 1.8 so its very close. My stock shocks should be about the same as yours on that setting, though yours should be slightly lower (smaller gap). Basically, if your gap is any bigger than that, either the suspension hasn't settled, or they screwed you.

I'd also try jacking up a side to where you can get close to the springs. I would assume there's some sort of marking to differientate the two.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
ahh ... new zealand (my birthplace) and australia (my fav. vacation spot)...glad to see you guys here! sorry for OT.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Eibach Sportlines are red springs and Pro kits are black springs. I'd say that would be the easiest way to check. Other than that, here is a sportline pic:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tim,

My car sits like yours, same gap at the back and at the front. The only thing mine springs are black. I will take a photo tomorrow when I have some daylight.

And G'day to my neighbours from NZ.

I might email Eibach.

·
Registered
301 Posts
No $#!t LT6916, nice to have a moderator representing the south pacific. Where were you born? How long did you live here/there? and hi to Australia.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They have put Pro Kit's on. I have made the decision to keep them rather than putting the sportline on. I might move the koni's down to the next perch.

Thanks for all your help

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
What do you have them on right now? Be advised, don't put the front and back at equal [ or lowest ] settings because Eibach springs gives equal drops on all four corners, so if you were to put the perch on lowest for all four corners, your back is going to look lower than the front noticebly, giving your car an awkward look.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
At the moment they are on stock setting, as they come out of the box. When I change my tyres to 205/45/17's I will drop to the next perch. That's the lowest perch on the front and second lowest on the back.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts