Team Integra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at the hedman header for my 97 gsr, mainly b/c they are kinda cheap and i only want it to stop rattling. They only have it for the 94-95 gsr. Will this fit my 97 gsr and why wouldn't it fit? Aren't they the same. thanks guys

·
Registered
954 Posts
I bought one of these headers for my girls civic. the guys there have no cliue what they were tallking about, but just ignore what they say. Its a good header, but you should paint it again with high temp paint before you put it on...otherwise you'll end up with a charcoal colored header. The paint burned off the first night we had it on there. Works good though, and for $140 from summitracing.com, I couldn't beat that!!

·
Registered
954 Posts
no...the stock paint from headmann burns off. It happened, so I demanded a new header, which soon did the same thing. Hedmann paints it to look good on the shelves, and good at the initial install, but after about 4 hours of driving, it'll burn right off. I took it off and painted it with the 1200 degree silver krylon stuff. looks really good, and hasn't chipped or burned off yet after about a month.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for the info Ken. Next time would you not be so RUDE about it and post common topics across the screen. I searched for the header I was looking at-no results. I read the exhaust articles. No info about what I was looking for. Why not post some of this other info in the articles instead of making dozens of places for it to be and then *****ing at someone for not finding it. This board would be alot better if it's admins weren't so damn rude about everything.

·
Registered
626 Posts
I think the point of the post is that part of the introduction phase of the site is that it is your responsibility to read these common topic posts and get familiar with the topics that have been murdered in the past.

Cheers.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
neubieteg50 on Feb/07/04 said:
Thank you for the info Ken. Next time would you not be so RUDE about it and post common topics across the screen. I searched for the header I was looking at-no results. I read the exhaust articles. No info about what I was looking for. Why not post some of this other info in the articles instead of making dozens of places for it to be and then *****ing at someone for not finding it. This board would be alot better if it's admins weren't so damn rude about everything.
"Dozens of places" for information? I can count three, the archieved threads, articles, or Common Topics.

I'll tell you what, I will contact Steve (the site admin/designer) and I'll tell him not to worry about this site anymore, Dave from Baton Rougue is going to take over the coding/programming/paying for bandwidth because he thinks it is too hard to find information.

But, yeah I guess you're right.

It's too much to ask that people check the COMMoN TOPICS before posting a thread like this. Searching the forums, the articles, and then the common topics can be oh so tedious.

We (the board in general) should just sit here and wait for someone like you to post a simple question that has been answered a thousand times, and then give you the answer once again with a smile on our faces.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
You know what Dave? I am feeling a little saucy this afternoon so I decided to see if I could find this information in the articles that you supposedly read.

Well what is the first article I would look at if I was buying a header? Hmm....I thought to myself....

Well the Header Purchasing Guide by BlueTeg seemed a good place to start.

Well what do you know? What do I see in the introduction of that article?

from Header Purchasing Guide said:
Will a header made for a different model Integra fit my car?
Please view the Common Topic: Header/exhaust size differences in the Generation 3 forum for information on this.
So you read all the Exhaust Articles but never found this information, and then ***** at me and this site about it being too hard to find information?

I honest to god did not know that line was in there, I just used common sense and checked...how long did that take me to find? About 1 minute? Is that too much time for you to take to answer your own question instead of cluttering up the board with this crap?

·
Registered
31,217 Posts
Dave is lazy. Give him a break. He doesn't want to waste his own time but he's willing to waste everyone else's. He needs to relax more.

Oh BTW Dave, when you signed on here, did you read the page before you clicked AGREED?

If I come to your house and you tell me to please wipe my shoes on the mat and take them off before coming in and I then trample through your living room and kitchen in muddy boots, how would you feel? Who's rude then?

We ask you right from the start to be mature and self sufficient and not repeat things by helping yourself out first. USE THE DAMN SEARCH FUNCTIoN! WIPE YOUR FEET AND TAKE OFF YOUR SHOES! who's being rude when you waste other member's time. I'm pretty tired of this because we tolerate lazy people like you and still give you the info. ENOUGH! GROW UP! This isn't the Salvation Army. Stop being a Spoonfeed Me Demando Cry Baby. Be self sufficient! Get up to speed with the rest of us and then Participate. But Don't whine because you're both lazy and ignorant. You know when I was a noob, I searched on my own and then asked for help. Why can't you? Are you that much of an invalid?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.