Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My heater has been out for a while now and today is as around 50 degrees and raining and all my windows fogged up and i couldnt see. Craking windows didn't help and neither did Fog-X. I replaced the thermostat and that solved nothing. What else should I rplace to get this working asap???

·
Registered
80 Posts
You can use the A/C to clear the window if you got it. There is also a thing in line with your heater hoses that can go bad. But I cant recall the name of it. It is some kind of valve.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah I have AC but it doesnt clear the windows and it also makes me colder. Believe me, i tried it when i couldnt see anything to pull out at a rush hour intersection.

·
Registered
903 Posts
you might just have something clogging up the heatercore if the air isnt warm at all..
and 50 degrees ?? hmm right now here its like 25 :) id die w/o a heater in wisconsin lol.(was actually snowing this weekend)

·
Registered
668 Posts
did you ever fix your problem?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Check the Heater Control Valve in the engine bay. It has a cable which connect from Temp control switch inside of dashboard. Sometime the cable is not Move the valve, so it restricts the flow of HOT coolant. You can find it just trace the heater hose closed to the firewall.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts