Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you get the headlights out of the G2 integra.. i cannot figure it out.. i need to get them out.. if anyone knows where to find out write me back and let me know.. thanks

Tony

·
Registered
81 Posts
there are a few bolts behind the bumper cover that need to be removed, as well as the bolts on the top of the headlights.

·
Registered
208 Posts
its hella easy...take off the bumper and it is like 5 or 6 bolts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Yea I couldnt get mine off either without taking the bumper off.

·
Registered
176 Posts
on the subject of headlights, how do you adjust where the gen 3 headlights point cuz right now mine are pointed right at the ground.

·
Registered
176 Posts
no they are pointed like straight down. you know the level yeah well the bubble is all the way towards the back of the car.

·
Registered
402 Posts
i think for the G3s theres a bolt somewhere near where the headlights are installed under the hood where you can adjust the angle. they also have that little bubble thing (i think thats the technical term fo it :p) where you can see exacttly how far its off. check the manual, it tells you that kinda stuff.

·
Registered
259 Posts
you use a phillips and adjust it..clockwise turns make the light point upward, counter clockwise makes it opposite...There's also horizontal adjustments too, I can't really explain where it is through the internet, but it's on the headlight assembly.. Did you just lower your car or something?..They usually need some adjustment after a dropping....

·
Registered
825 Posts
one of the articles on the site by morningz shows where the bolts for positioning the g3 headlights are located. Article dealing with headlights.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts