Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How can i get my headlights to look like that? *The blue ones on the inside that is*

*EDIT* or is that just a hid bulb or something?

·
Registered
107 Posts
hmm.. whats this thing i hear about doind a high beam to low beam conversion.. does it really help.. anyone know about this? i did the lights but dont actually wanna spend money on sumthing that doesnt make me go.. even if its just lights.

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
The 9005 conversion is pretty nice; it's certainly much better than those 80 or 100 watt wannabe-HID "Xenon" crap bulbs. As for how to get the highbeams to have a blue reflection, you just put blue tinted bulbs in there. The high beams are just reflector type headlights, so the bulb isn't really concealed.

·
Super Moderator
14,177 Posts
TheGSRGuy on Aug/12/02 said:
Okay do not get blue tinted bulbs. That is stupid ricer crap "fake HID". They put out less light and it is especially bad in wet conditions.
yep. I had those things in for about two days until it rained and I couldn't see a damn thing. thankfully my fogs saved my ass, since its on the brights you'll be okay but dont put them on your low beams.

btw: the blue lights like that are techically illegal, just a warning

·
Registered
256 Posts
OMG, when I saw the first pic in this thread I thought it was my Integ-CF hood and all.I was like how the heck did someone snap a pic of my car at a place like that (the background).Then I remembered I don't have hood pins, I have lower projection lights, a WW front...blah

Well, to answer the question, I have Cuzo Super Whites in my high beams, and they do that same exact effect to the light housing.I got them here in Florida at a place called 'Fifth Gear'.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I did the the 9005 SilverStar conversion, and I love it
. These lights are the closest thing to real HID as they come. They are so much better then those crap blue bulbs. I highly recommend this conversion to everyone!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts