Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I went out this morning and realized my driver side headlight was out. I went and bought the replacement bulb and put it in. When I went to check to see if the light would go on the passenger one went on but driver side still didn't work. I checked to make sure the bulb was in, but I don't know if its the wiring. I know the fuse is OK but I have no idea how I'm going to fix this. Please help me!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I did a second check last night, I placed two wiresin the socket and hooked it up a a different bulb. When I turned on my lights it went on the first time. I tried it again like 10 minutes later but it didn't work this time. So now what?

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Could be some loose connections in the harness. Does the other side work? I don't know if they are on the same fuse or not, but that might give you a hint to what is wrong if you can find out. Try jiggling the wires in the harnes and find out which one is loose if that is the problem.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The other side works fine. I got a volt meter today and found I have no juice in the wires so I'm going to have to probally get the whole wire replaced or soemthing :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts