Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to find a headlight that appears the most purple in color. I so far have found the Catz Galaxy White's to be the most purple looking so far. Can anyone suggest any other bulb that looks like a purple hid?

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Exactly. No bulb has ever been able to really copy the HID look anyway. Besides, when was the last time you saw a car coming down the road with really purple headlights that were from HIDs? 90% of the HIDs out there are way more white or blue than they are purple. The reason for that is because you can't see sh*t in the rain with purple headlights. Its a safety hazard and just begging for a cop to pull you over and harass you.

If you want some really sh*tty headlights that you can't see anything with but look really purple, then get some Nokya bulbs. Those really suck for seeing anything with. That sounds like exactly what you are looking for.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Purple Headlight Bulbs

Great company, great products.
I purchased 194 & 1157 LED's and 3 sets (2 for friends) of the Gold 9006 bulbs from them in the past few months.

They are still as deep gold now as the day I installed them.
glass is tinted...not painted, which means the color will last longer and stay rich.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts