Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to find the adjustment screws for the gen 4 teg? I had a gen 3 teg before so I have a fair idea what I am looking for, I just cant seem to find it.

I have located one screw on each headlight but every article that I see online says there should be TWO on each headlight, which was also the case with my gen 3.

In any event, in these articles with TWO screws, there is ONE that everyone says must NOT BE ADJUSTED. My problem is, I can only find ONE screw on my headlights and it looks very much like the one that everyone says SHOULD not be adjusted.

Could someone PLEASE take pictures of BOTH adjustment screws and tell me which one is for horizontal and which is for vertical adjustment. Additionally, I would like to know what should happen when I turn clockwise vs anticlockwise for both.

This information may be vital to others as there is nothing like this on this site for gen 4 teggz, all the other gens are covered.

·
Administrator
3,716 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found this article, within 5 seconds of google...

How do you aim your headlights? - Club RSX Message Board
Thanks but I did find that article as well however I honestly cant find the adjustment screw shown to the right on that picture. I only see the one to the left which they note shouldnt be adjusted. All that I have just said was written above so maybe my communication was not clear, my apologies.

Does anyone have an actual pic of the DC5 headlights screws? Was there any change in the 2006 model? And finally why does the manual say that one should not be adjusted, why would Honda/Acura include that adjustment screw if it cannot be adjusted, what is it for?

Thanks for spending those 5 initial seconds, if you could spare 5 more seconds I would be grateful

·
Registered
255 Posts
Thanks but I did find that article as well however I honestly cant find the adjustment screw shown to the right on that picture. I only see the one to the left which they note shouldnt be adjusted. All that I have just said was written above so maybe my communication was not clear, my apologies.

Does anyone have an actual pic of the DC5 headlights screws? Was there any change in the 2006 model? And finally why does the manual say that one should not be adjusted, why would Honda/Acura include that adjustment screw if it cannot be adjusted, what is it for?

Thanks for spending those 5 initial seconds, if you could spare 5 more seconds I would be grateful

I would check that thread and possibly ask them, the odds of getting a answer are greater on CRSX since everyone there has an rsx, im sure someone has come across the same problem as you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts