Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i'm tryin to finalize all the details for my build for boost, so what should I have done to my head to help maximize my power potential?

I'll be going w/ a T3/T04e with 60trim compressor, and a .63 a/r turbine housing, also considering a 60-1.

My goals are a daily driven integra with at least 400whp on the street and at least 500whp at the track on race fuel.

Just wanna know what work is recommended up top to use the potential of those two turbo combos.

·
Registered
384 Posts
400 whp on the streets is gonna be hard. Thats alot of hp to make reliable. Hope you have a good managment system in mind. What else are you doing? Psi? Bottom end?

Dawson

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ahh my good ole buddy is back to help me out.

Well let's see, im going w/ a fully built bottom end in one of two varieties.

It will either be a bored and sleeved 2.0L B18c1 w/ eagle rods and je pistons...pushin for a 9.5:1 maybe 9.8:1 cr from importbuilders.

The next will be exactly the same, just @ the stock 1.8L

I dunno what kind of psi i'll be running to get above 400whp(my turbo choices are stated above)...but i'll be tuned on aem ems.

anything else you need just let me know.

·
Registered
3,654 Posts
dude, u want a tight ass head job, go 3 angle valve job on the intake cam, 5 angle job on the exhaust. then get a mild port and polish, cams, sprockets, springs, retainers, etc. i will tell u this though, my friend has a 95 gsr, he has what i stated above, with a t4, and the thing has a little over 500whp's, but that is with a B20. he NEVER drives that street, to much can go wrong, and burns gas like a V12 Truck.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well here's the thing about leaving my stock head...

I wouldn't mind it all, just less stuff to deal w/ overall, but by the time the turbo starts spoolin, there isn't much room left in the stock redline to make power.

so what are my options on that?

or should i simply get it all done, and see if there is some big potential to make power and increase acceleration by raising the redline w/ headwork

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im usin the t3/to4e...with possibly a 60-1ar....so that's a different story

i really wanna know if i need to or should i raise my redline, and if so, what do i need to do?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts