Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought what was told to me to be headlight strobes to fit my teg. If you have ever seen a 94-01 teg lights you know its bit of a pain in the A$$ So any tips on if I can do it or not if not I can return them.

Ok people are looking at this and no replies, whats up!?

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
i seen a teg in a wal mart parking lot with strobes in his tail lights..ran to the LED of his alarm. Kinda attracts attention, but looks phat as hell in a parking lot, with a little tail light flicker every few seconds.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
JeRsEyLoon on Nov/06/02 said:
i seen a teg in a wal mart parking lot with strobes in his tail lights..ran to the LED of his alarm. Kinda attracts attention, but looks phat as hell in a parking lot, with a little tail light flicker every few seconds.
that must be the most annoying thing in the world if he parks in front of your house

·
Registered
404 Posts
there are different kind of head light strobes if u have one that looks like a wire going into a like a enlarged pin then u have a kind that u have to slip in with the light bulb(becarefull they melt i think) if u have like a light bulb that looks like a horseshoe on a plug then u have to have a spot drilled out of the headlight to fit it in (much quicker and more realistic looking) just becareful they are considered impersonating a cop here in mass its a $350 fine and could end up with jail time!

·
Registered
183 Posts
i have them in both of my head lights i have white on the inside ones and blue on the outside. i cann't really get a picture cause they arestobesbut i will tell you a lot of people like them i hd to pull off my front bumper to get them in.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thats what I thought, thats ok thought the cars in my garage for the winter so I can take her apart NP. I will attempt this, and if it works I'll get some video of it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts