Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw this never seen it before. I recently got the pieces for the window and will be getting the one for the moonroof but never seen this one. I dont want it cause its jdm, I want it cause i like the way it looks and to match the other ones. Any body have any idea how hard these are to come accross. As in what year they were made and how many were probably made
here<----scroll down second pic

·
Registered
930 Posts
Man, I just searched on yahoo and ebay and I couldn't find anything. I'll have to put some more effort into this tonight after class. Let me know if you find anything, because I'm with you on this one. I don't care that it's jdm, but that thing works well with the bodylines. Especially since you already have the front window visors/shades. Hopefully I'll find something about these tonight.
~Sean

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I contacted the seller. Said he had the shade but was just selling extra mounting brackets he has. Now tell me what good is the mounting brackets if I cant even find the damn shade.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
codenamezero on Feb/04/04 said:
shade = gay IMO. but that's just IMO.
What was the point of your post. I dont care what you think, obviously I like it and want it. Your not helping me out here. Im not looking for opinions.

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
"The second picture shows a JDM Hatch Shade that is not included in the auction"

thats what it said in the auction script. it looks alright.

maniacal when u want that moonroof visor ??

·
Registered
11,935 Posts
It is different...but I like it. But that's my opinion
jk...nothing personal.
No really..I do like it.

·
Registered
101 Posts
you can buy aftermarket hatch shades, or does it have to be oem? check www.driverfx.com. i've seen them on other sites too, but that's all i can think of off hand.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts