Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car is lowered with neuspeed sport springs and type r front lip, will my car be able to get onto these ramps without scraping? If i do actually get onto the ramp, will there be enough room to do an oil change or will space be cramped?

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
I have the black plastic ones, not the metal kind, and even at 0.75" drop, I can't get up on it. I don't even have aftermarket bumpers or lips, just stock front end.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I have a set of Rhino ramps, and there is no way to get a Integra on them without scraping even at stock height.I have a set of Tein S-Tech spring, so I have to kick them under the tire so the bumper doesnt move them, this is the only ramp that I've seen that could help you without scraping

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Interesting??? When the car is on the ramp, is it high enough to get unreneath the car for an oil change? It looks kinda low.

·
Registered
392 Posts
at the bottom is says that you should use em only to lift the car enough to put a jack under. I'm assuming that you're not going to be able to get under the car very well.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
you could alway get a little kid to do it

...j/k

or you could RhinoLine your lower lip so it doesnt get scraped

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
midnightkiddc2 on Feb/09/04 said:
you could alway get a little kid to do it

...j/k

or you could RhinoLine your lower lip so it doesnt get scraped
LOL

These friggin oil changes are getting expensive!! I wanna do it myself and save some cash.

·
Registered
21,509 Posts
midnightkiddc2 on Feb/09/04 said:
I have a set of Rhino ramps, and there is no way to get a Integra on them without scraping even at stock height.
My teg is stock height and fits with about 1/8" between the flat part of the ramp and the lip.

Most people put down a couple layers of 1/2" plywood to get a start at the ramps. You could try that with some rhino ramps.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
reminder, harbor frieght sells good jacks, but when buying one remember to change the oil in it right away so the life of your jack will be extended!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I had that prob with my lowered GSR and the rhino ramps
I put a small maybe foot long 2x4 in front of the wheel before the ramp. Worked fine for me. Its also a nice trick when you cant get a normal jack under the car, I just drove over the 2x4 to give it that xtra 2inches or so of lift

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
ifrag on Feb/10/04 said:
I had that prob with my lowered GSR and the rhino ramps
I put a small maybe foot long 2x4 in front of the wheel before the ramp. Worked fine for me. Its also a nice trick when you cant get a normal jack under the car, I just drove over the 2x4 to give it that xtra 2inches or so of lift
thats what i do...works good enough for me...and i have plenty of room to do an oil change...but i'm not lowered yet but will be soon...

·
Registered
359 Posts
i uses wood to stock it up a little and the put my hydrolic jack to stock it up then use 2 craftsman's jack stand to put it on both side then i can easy go under and do my thing to my teggy.....=)

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Those look really good...I think I may buy some of those.

What I have been doing is using my stock jack to lift my front end up enough so I can get my other jack underneath and then when I am done I lower it on to the stock jack and then finish lowering it with the stock jack.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts