Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever ordered anything from them and what was the experience with them? Was the wait for the items you ordered long? I would like to know because I just ordered something from them. I really don't think I'll have a problem but I just looking for some type of feedback on them and I trust you guys to help me out.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
I ordered my rear itr jdm swaybar from them. Came in no problems and pretty fast, but I was in AZ at the time so it wasn't very far to be shipped.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
i plan on buying the JDM window visors from them.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Nothing but good experiences with PasswordJDM. Ive bought several things from them: ITR rear spoiler, ITR clockblocker and shiftboot, ITR steering wheel and just recently the JDM ITR front end conversion.

Leo Kwok, owner of jdmspecperf.com, recently merged with password and is in charge of sales. Odds are if you ordered by phone, you spoke with him. He'll let you know if there is a wait on what you are ordering. Id say you have no worries man:)

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LT6916 on Apr/12/04 said:
i plan on buying the JDM window visors from them.
That's what I ordered this morning. I just called them and the guy told me he should ship them today if not then definitely tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I ordered some black jdm itr carpet from them (used) it came and was pretty nasty, so I called back and said this carpet isn't up to par and they said ship it back and we'll give you another set to use, and they did very friendly people nothing but two thumbs up over here. They get alot of rare products in from Japan, so be on the lookout. lol.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I didn't even know the visors existed for the 94+ tegs until I saw it on a honda-tech thread through jdmintegra.com. The minute I saw them I said to myself I got to get those. Now if I can only find one for the hatch like I have on my g2 then I be happier then a pig in mud!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts