Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey .. seeing as some people on here have posted about Klasse ... has any1 tried using the product 'Four Star Ultimate Paint Protection' in place of Klasse SG???

If so .. any pics?

·
Registered
613 Posts
I've tried them both. The differences aren't dramatic but there are differences. I think klasse "glows" more than UPP but UPP is slick as snot and relatively easier to apply/remove because it's thicker. It sorta smells like red vines. Most users say that UPP makes the paint deeper but I can't really tell. Maybe after a few layers. It's a good product but if you're mainly looking for durability, klasse outlasts it. you can't lose with either product.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
I would suggest doing a search on UPP. Lots of us have been using it for quite some time. I use it all the time except for winter when I use SG. 3 layers of UPP looks just like 5 layers of SG with a coat of P21S on top. The durability isn't at what SG is, but UPP will still last you 3 or 4 months if you choose to wait for it to wear off. Most of us don't know anything about durability because we never go 3 or 4 months without waxing our car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.