Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, not sure of the exact date, but i know that somewhere right around now, TI was "born" two years ago....

its been a great two years... hope you all had a great time....

good bye, and don't forget to tip your host and hostesses

are you kidding? its been one hell of a great time the last two years and i look forward to more great years
.. i'd have to go into the Witness Protection Program if something happened to the site..... i know, i could drive around in a Yugo GV and ya'll would never even know its me

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday Team-Integra, happy birhtday to you!!!

I LOVE YOU TI!!!

·
Registered
897 Posts
happy bday ti!

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
whoosh (blows out candles) AND MANY MOREEEEE!!!!

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Glad I was a small part of it

·
Registered
395 Posts
" Mr. Burns pops out of the cake" Happy birthday MR. TI.. lol glade to see the site grow from the time I first signed up and to be a part of it with all the great people.

Keep on growing!!
woo woo.

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Happy B.Day. Hope there will be many more. Now lets go get drunk!! Is T.I. old enough to go to a strip show yet? Hmmmm......

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Hard to believe that was a whole two years ago. Time flies, I wonder how many are still left from the beginning.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Aw congrats Steve and everyone else who put so much time and effort into this site.
You guys are the best!

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Happy Birthday Team Integra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm glad that this site has grown and i was a minor part of the growth...thanks administrators and moderators for keeping the phenomenom(sp?), they call t-i, running strong!
CHAMPAGNE FOR EVERYoNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
I remember the first site, it was right after I moved out to VA. I was looking up performance mods for my bike, and then started looking up mods for my wifes (now MY) teg. bingo- keyword mods! ever since then I was a member, no that should read ADDICT, even though it crashed out a few times. the big one sucked though, because Everything was gone. oh well hopefully "someone" is periodically burning backups of the important stuff....

1 - 20 of 68 Posts