Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i just spent forever puting in a new front bumper,and halo headlights, and i just wanted to share a few things with you guys. ok i have heard people askin about halos alot on this forum and i hear alot of negative things about ebay halos. so if any of you guys are lookin for really nice halos, get them from the person i got mine from. keep in mind these arent ebay halos and they are a little bit more than the ebay ones but from what i hear on here i am happy i spent the extra $50 ot dollars. here is the link http://www.racerwheel.com/lighting-head-lamp-acura-integra.htmli will have pics up prolly tomorrow of the halos.

oh and one question when installed the headlights theire were 4 wires comming out of the molding(LED wires(possite and negative)), 2red,2white with resistors and all.... i wired the 2 red wires to the red wire that was runnin through the corner light and the 2 white to the black wire that was also running out of the corner light... my question, is that bad to be drawin more power out of the corner light, it doesnt seem to be dimmin the light... hopefully tomorrow my friend is gunna run them to a ground, does anyone know if the halos will be any brighter since they will have a stronger current or can that blow the LEDs? sorry i know thats a stupid question, im just horrible with electrical stuff....

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya i didnt understand that article at all but whatever i more made this thread to tell and show you guys what the halos looked like. but i will post pics hopefully tomorrow

1 - 4 of 4 Posts