Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im sure many of us have had our emblems stolen at one point or another. I got really pissed off when I noticed mine was gone. I was playing tennis last night and I saw 3 kids walk by. I didnt pay much attention to them... When we were leaving I noticed my rear "A" was stolen. Then my friend notice his "H" was gone too. DAMN THEM!!! Anyone have extra "A"'s they wanna sell? Im against stealing things off cars so I wont go and steal anyone elses...

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
same thing happened to me a month ago, makes me want to stay up all night every night and catch 'em in the act.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When I had my trunk repainted I told them to shave off the ACURA and leave the A. I guess I should have told them to shave everything... Oh well...

·
Registered
262 Posts
Eh... no big deal... Those colored emblems look pretty stoopid IMO... i just sprayed my original chrome one blue... looks fine to me... and it didn't cost me 15 bucks. I didn't have to put any adhesive sh*t on my car either...

·
Registered
833 Posts
My car had an after market rear badge on it cuz somebody a stole it from when teh previous owner had it,I got a new stock one though it cost me $20 bux from the dealership,The parts guy said that is one of the most purchased parts at dealerships since they get stolen so much,It sux!why do people have to be like that?

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
i had that happen too, i bought some aftermarket red logos that stick on with 3m tape.. they look hot

i still have one of the stock ones, but for the money it would take to buy a logo and ship it youd be almost there (their only like $15)

·
Registered
68 Posts
damn. mine got stolen 3 weeks ago.

dealership wants 90 Cdn for the badge (the type R one with the red and stuff).

I thought about getting a fake one, but they look like crap.

So i'm getting it shaved off. no more havign to deal with it.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
i hate it i hate it i hate it.....thats all i can say

·
Registered
37 Posts
Mine was stolen when I was at Canada's Wonderland couple a months ago with my girl. My girl looked at my car and said "someone stole your A" Man, was I ever pissed. I don't have one on right now. Kinda sucks.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Your lucky they didnt steal your DOHC VTEC badge? So, something to be happy about. I heard they charge a lot for those DOHC VTEC badges at Acura.

·
Registered
880 Posts
I've had mine stollen about 9 times off my old 94 integra. I only replaced it b/c it was a show car. Now i have a 2000 gsr and im not touching that stuff.

·
Registered
88 Posts
95gsrturbo on Sep/23/02 said:
by the way -- Rubberhoe-- your signature is PHAT
love the red tach on the car---
speaking of nice signatures, can someone tell me how to put a nice signature like rubberhoe's? html stuff? eh?

Directions I dont get?

Links: Text
(Max of a single 475x75)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts