Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you want me to post my fellings etc as a first timer please say so and ill make a post in the correct forum.

All cleakote products:
Car Wash/Clay Bar/Car wash/Vanilla moose wax/Carnauba Moose Wax.

Not the best pics as it's way a bad overcast day
Before

After

And thats were the rain came down very heavily and has stayed ever since.

And I love this effect

Not happy with the swirl/spider webs that still visable on the car, so going to get something harsher to combat that.

I have newer, "posed" picture from today if anyone wants to me to post them?

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
That is one bad ass car. Even the before pics look amazing. Nice job. only thing I don't like is that front plate. But im sure its the law =(

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cheers guys, im from North Wales, UK. Sadly the numberplate is a must, will get some pics of the back when I get to my photo computer later on tonight.

Just though, maybe one of you has really good product knowledge

It's a 5Zigen backbox, but I dont have any more info, would anyone be able to point me in the right direction? Had a search on here but all there is are Fireball and I dont think they look the same, iirc its a 2.5inch with a 3.5inch slach cut tip, oh and the tips titanium.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
That is amazing. I personally can't see the swirls but I'm sure they are there (damn our black cars). Definitely post more pics though if you have them...very nice car.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice to find a forum that actually doesnt even say

Ahhahaah JDM front pwns you...

or

White is so much faster

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
vdog0531 on Feb/06/04 said:
looks really really good... the oNLY thing i would change would be to go back to amber bumper lights with the amber sidemarkers but thats just my personal preference. the car is abosolutely stunning. keep up the great work
The UK ones came with clear bumper and just changed the sidemarks to match and make a crispier look.

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
backbox- he is referring to exhaust (my dads from the UK
) yeah take some pics of it and maybe someone will know what it is. i think the number plates in england look sweet. big squarish ones we have dont help the front, but the long rectangles dont hurt the front as much.

sweet looking R though, dont get the R attitude some of the owners have. you seem pretty "chilled" about it. keep it real.

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Damn! that car is dead sexy!

I love getting members from the UK/Wales on here (note the hot British babe in the avatar). Hows the Honda scene over there? Do you know or hang out with many other Honda guys there? (as a side note: My great great great grandfather and his mother moved from Wales to the US back in the 1850's!)

ChilledBud on Feb/06/04 said:
Not the best pics as it's way a bad overcast day
Overcast days actually make for more flattering pics. The light isn't as harsh and doesn't cast as dark of a shadow. That pic with the bridge in the background is beautiful. And from what I understand, clear days are a little rare from where you're from
Keep postin pics!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts