Team Integra Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Just curious is the interior gutted?

We went from countless low 13's to an immediate 12.84 just gutting the interior, removing bumper supports, and removing the rear bumper at the track.

Just a thought, good times for sure man, I love the h22's and the h2b conversions are the chit.

DK

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
no, i only removed the spare tire and jack, it still has trunk lid, carpet, seats (front and rear), but my tensioner failed and shredded my timing belt so im out til the end of the season, hopefully i get some more passes in before next year

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
yea, i was supposed to do auto to manual tensioner but it never got done, i ordered the parts and the guy that was working on it said he had the rest, turned out he didn't and now my timing is in 2 pieces now, sucks can't really blame him tho it was my choice to drive the car the way it was, it's just ur average h22 swap but ill post up pics anyways, these are from when i first got the motor in

im tearing the motor down, i have the f23 crank i need rods, i have to order 90mm pistons most likely from wiseco, and get a h22a4 block sleeved by rocket motorsports as well i wanna be the fastest all motor integra on this board, there are a bunch of K's on here that i wouldnt mind racing, alot of ppl dont like H's cuz they dont handle well but i wanna show them that it can at least go straight (N/A 11's in an integra) but this is just the beginning ill prolly open another thread of the build

not pictured is the euro r manifold, camp 1320 race header, and i painted the intake to make it look more appealing, ill keep u guys updated

21 - 27 of 27 Posts