Team Integra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been reading alot about h22 swap handling problems (understeer).

I only got one question that has not been answered and it would be great to hear the answer from someone that got the swap.

My question is, can you change lanes fast without understeer? I don't care making turn slower but I like to chage lanes fast at high speed. Is the h22 going to be a major problem about that kind of action?

Thank you very much.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
how fast are you making lane changes that your getting understeer? If you get understeer when making lane changes, please go shread your licience for everone on the roads sake.

The h22 swap's drawbacks are experanced when on a road course our autocross, where you have extreme turns and the edge of the cars limits. For a daily driver, a h22 swap will not make your car drive like a boat.

·
Registered
801 Posts
asmallsol on Feb/29/04 said:
The h22 swap's drawbacks are experanced when on a road course our autocross, where you have extreme turns and the edge of the cars limits. For a daily driver, a h22 swap will not make your car drive like a boat.
From other threads of people owning H22 hybrids, this comment is exactly what they've said.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
To be honest, if you are changing lanes fast enough to cause any of the tires to break loose, then not only are you actually causing the car to slow down (a technique called scrubbing off speed) but you really should be ticketed and thrown in jail.

Speeding on the highway is dangerous enough, with all the SUV's and minivans with their huge blind spots, but to be weaving in and out of lanes while doing it is sheer stupidity.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.