b16+4vtec

---
And the friday night cruising crew:

drcheap & chickwithastick
Banned Bryan

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Trish & I are heading up Friday night right from the airport.

Not-waking-up-at-the-asscrack-of-dawn-to-drive-a-long-way FTW

See you guys there!

P.S. Don't forget that 290 between H & A is notorious for TX state troopers

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
SE_TEG96 on Sep/12/07 said:
thanks for the info....but i've discovered that when cruising as a group...the group always tend to drive speed limit...but will keep an eye out....
Unless Paul is leading the pack

Haha just kidding! It's definitely easier to keep speeds more sane when you gotta stick with others. So on that note if anyone is planning on going up Friday night let me know and maybe we can meet up somewhere as well.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i thought i read a post somewhere, where Paul wont be able to go...but let me ask...

Paul, can you come to this meet? It would be real cool if you could....

lol....maybe i should invest in a radar scrambler...but then again, i dont want to be arrested....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sup Vic. I'd Like To Go To This Meet But I Have Court The Week Before and The Week After The Meet So I Might Be Low on The "$"(wish I was as lucky as you, to just get a warning),
Plus No A/C Is Not A Plus..... But Should Be A Bit Cooler By Then, So.... I'll Let You Know ASAP.

Would Ya Be Coming Back The Same Day? LMK PM Me on H-I.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
No, sorry Vic (and the rest of the gang too, of course - lol) ...

As it looks right now, I won't be able to afford the time it would cost me to make the meet. It would pretty much suck up my whole weekend - one day to drive there hang out, and drive back, and the next day to recover! Ha,Ha!!!

Seriously though, I just got results on my first test of the semester back, and lemme tell ya - an 81 on a Microbiology exam just ain't gonna cut it. I will have to devote more time to studying ... (As some of you may know, I am a Bio major, so I kinda like need to make A's in my Bio courses, lol.)

I know, I know - that was a long way to say NO, lol ... But hey, y'all know me; I'm 'The Lung Speaker" (trademark of DrCheap LLC ~ 2007)

However, if anything changes and I can make it, you folks will be the first to know it! Even before I alert the media!

·
Premium Member
7,789 Posts
Paul, if you don't go, I am not going. End of story. You HAVE to go. The next day of "recovery" can be spent with a book.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well let us know Paul if you can make it...

DJDemon....well im not sure about the rest..but im planning on coming back the same day....if we all want to come back..then we can have a cruise back...lol

let me ask everyone..if they are going to stay or come back....

oh and i feel you about the tickets...i have like 7 pending citation...i have court on 8/30/2007 for 5 of them...im going down fighting...lol

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Alright guys....i talked to some of the guys who are going from here and it was suggested that the meet up time should be moved to 9 am.

I need more input...

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yo...so are you rolling with us?

also...
any other membs that are planning on going to this meet...please let me know, like i said..i dont want to leave anyone behind...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.