Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone do me a big favor and post some pictures of H&R sport and race springs with stock wheels on a G3 integra. I've been searching the forums for about 2 hours and couldn't find any profile pictures with these springs.

thanks!

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
I have HR sports... there is barely any gap. about 1.5 finger space.

I hate how the back seems lower than the front. It's not very appealing... I'm probably going to end up getting Coil Overs, so I can get the look that I want.

·
Registered
503 Posts
SPORT on KoNI reds on the LOWER perch setting. You can't really see though. I'll try and get you a better pic here in a day or two...

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
opeth13 on Mar/26/04 said:
my H&R race, the front is WAY lower than the rear.
did you get the front and the back mixed up?? hahaha.. pretty much all the H&R Race i've seen the bak is lower and you got it the other way around...

·
Registered
611 Posts
viet_boi_racin on Mar/26/04 said:
Quote: opeth13 on Mar/26/04my H&R race, the front is WAY lower than the rear. did you get the front and the back mixed up?? hahaha.. pretty much all the H&R Race i've seen the bak is lower and you got it the other way around...
I have them on correctly.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
my front is lower than my back?

i'm on h&r race. it's suppose to be dropped 2" up front and 1.75" inch on the back. did you guys let the springs settle before taking those pics? i'll probably post a bigger pic later

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
maybe cause you have a system in the back? :dunno: just get 16" rims on the back and keep the 15's up front

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i got combat sideskirts on my integra, do you think i should go sport springs just to be safe or get race springs for the heck of it
O ya i have SI rims with the regular tires that came with it...but i was thinkin' of getting low profile tires....

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I'm also intereted in getting the neuspeed sport or race, can't seem to decide though. As of now, I'm leaning towards the race springs.

Can any one else post some more pics with race or sport springs?

RPM

1 - 20 of 21 Posts