Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was installing my Koni Yellows today with my H&R Race springs and I had a question for you with similar setups. Did you use your bumpstops? How much did you cut them? I was going to set the Konis up on the lowest perch in the front but it there seemed there would be virtually no travel left in the shock. I want the car to sit lower in the front than it did with the stock struts but I dont want to give up the damper performance and especially dont want the strut to hit the bumpstops or bottom out.

·
Premium Member
963 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok.

what about regarding the lack of travel left in the shock? with the perch on the lowest setting theres a good inch between the top of the spring and the top damper mounting brace. so with that, the fact that the spring must compress another inch(?) when the car is on the ground, plus cornering forces, isnt the strut gonna only function on the bottom say 20% of travel?

bascially what im asking is if anyone has their Koni Yellows on the lowest setting with H&R race springs. do you hit or ride on your bumpstops or bottomed out?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts