Team Integra Forums banner

guage rings

741 views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  TheGSRGuy 
#1 ·
I remember a little while ago their was a post about some guy coloring the ring around the stock guages a silver metallic and it looked chrome. I looked around the threads and couldnt find it. I forgot what he did it with and how. Does any have this done?

#2 ·
search for 'painted gauge rings' and you'll find it. There are two schools of play on this mod. Some people paint the ring with silver paint and others use chrome gauge rings like the ones I've got. You aren't going to be able to paint them to look chrome. You need the rings to do it. I got mine off eBay. Search for Integra Chrome Gauge Rings and see if he has any on there. I posted last week that he was selling them again.

edit: As a matter of fact, he is still selling them.

#4 ·
They rule. I got mine from him last year.

They are excellent quality. No seam or anything. They fit perfectly too. You just apply this rubber cement looking stuff to the inside of the ring and they fit right over the stock bezel. They aren't anything permenent and they won't ruin anything if you decide to take them out. They aren't going anywhere once you put them on, though. I love em. I rode in a teg not long ago that didn't have them and it looked funny to look at the pod and not see them. They look like something that could have come with the car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.