Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"The weekend of October 5-7 will see the return of one of the most exciting events to hit VIR in many years. The GT LIVE/KoNI Challenge Series Weekend will bring back the multi-faceted “motorsports theme park” of GT LIVE, including drifting, time attack, karting, rallying, stunt bikes, car and bike shows and music, that was so popular with young enthusiasts last year. Joining GT LIVE again will be the KoNI Challenge Series (formerly known as the Grand-Am Cup Series), which will end its 2007 season with a pair of six-hour endurance races for the Grand Sports (GS) and Street Tuner (ST) classes."

"
GT LIVE is getting set to return to beautiful Virginia International Raceway with another blockbuster content lineup. Grand Am will be back with hot sports car racing and this year you'll be able to see Tarzan Yamada take the wheel of an ICY/Phoenix Racing Subaru Legacy 2.5GT spec.B to battle it out with the US boys. Redline Time Attack will make its debut at VIR and we anticipate a huge car count. on the drift side, the Falken Tire Drift team will do pro demos and give rides and US Drift will thrill us with another competition. Our Rally-X will expand a bit thanks to some support from Subaru and the XDL US Stunt Riding Championship returns. As always, there are tons of ways to get involved in GT LIVE, starting with go karts, rides in the GT Sim Race, the aforementioned drift rides, lap time in your own car in Tarzan's Lap Battle and last but not least, one of our many meets. Last year mother nature decided to screw with us so we're really confident that the weather gods will have mercy and deliver us a beautiful weekend."

Oct. 5-7

·
Super Moderator
7,789 Posts
Ryan you might want to mention what's happening with ClubRSX... you know to umm keep it a little more INTEGRA related

I might be riding down with Ryan to this event

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
why not trish. many of us from clubrsx will be setting up with opak racing(spoon sports) at their base camp for the whole event. we have been in contact with them and they would love for us to park with them in the paddock.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
rev im not sure about the skip barber thing, youll have to call and find out or do so when you show up. i already have my hotel reservations witha friend from clubrsx if you wanna stay at the same place ill posst a link, otherwise everone is on their own for hotels.

nate the nationals are the 6 and 7. but i dont care, id rather go to gtlive which doesnt happen that often in the us, esp on the east coast

1 - 20 of 20 Posts