Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
98 GS-R Intake, Header, Exhaust, Intake Manifold (untuned)
R/T .115
60" 2.142
330 6.070
1/8 9.300
MPH 76.15
1000 12.072
1/4 14.430
MPH 95.23

·
Super Moderator
25,245 Posts
What type of header, exhaust and intake manifold...

·
Super Moderator
25,245 Posts
He doesn't mention a header in that thread....eh....do you have a slip you can scan??

·
Registered
146 Posts
i was there last nite and his car definately ran this.its a really good time but mine was better...14.1 @ 99.7 mph

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
You know, I might go a little off-topic here, but I see that there are quite a few GSRs that completely went off the norm ie having mid-high 14's quarter mile comparing to the flat 15's that most GSRs pull with intake/exhaust.

Remember how it has been said that our stock tach is off by several hundred rpms? I wonder if this has anything to do with the way some cars just seem like a factory freak?

Like, maybe the rest of the GSR is off by 300rpms, so when the drivers of those cars shift at 8100rpms, they're actually shifting at 7800rpms, while the freak GSRs' taches are off by 100rpms the other direction, so when the drivers of the freak GSRs shift at 8100rpms, they're actually shifting at 8200rpms instead.

Yeah, let's start calling these cool GSRs the "freaks" hahhahaah!!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
damn nice times I only clock 15.3 with similar mods. How many miles do you have on it what oil and gas are you running? share your secrets

·
Registered
115 Posts
i ran a 15.8 :-( but my clutch is gone along with my master cylinder, and my car was starting to overheat cause the fans werent turning on.

·
Registered
904 Posts
archspeed on Mar/11/04 said:
You know, I might go a little off-topic here, but I see that there are quite a few GSRs that completely went off the norm ie having mid-high 14's quarter mile comparing to the flat 15's that most GSRs pull with intake/exhaust.

Remember how it has been said that our stock tach is off by several hundred rpms? I wonder if this has anything to do with the way some cars just seem like a factory freak?

Like, maybe the rest of the GSR is off by 300rpms, so when the drivers of those cars shift at 8100rpms, they're actually shifting at 7800rpms, while the freak GSRs' taches are off by 100rpms the other direction, so when the drivers of the freak GSRs shift at 8100rpms, they're actually shifting at 8200rpms instead.

Yeah, let's start calling these cool GSRs the "freaks" hahhahaah!!!!
maybe there might be some truth there, my vafc reads like 7800-7900 when it redlines. whats up with that. i ran a 15.5 with intake. maybe my tach is off but i didint think it goes by the gauge i thought it went by a signal or soemthing like that

1 - 20 of 38 Posts