Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im putting on my 64mm gsr tb (obd2) and skunk2 manifold on this sunday! Ive got the ITR bracket/cable and an ls throttle body pulley (the **** that the cable wraps around!) lol
I ordered new GSR gaskets for the tb and manifold to head.

now my question is, what did i do wrong (if anything) or should it go smooth? Ive heard of HORRIBLE idle issues and all sorts of wierd stuff. Am i going to run rich/lean?
Other than the TB and manifold, ive got skunk2 stage1 cams, JDM itr header/hi flow cat/rsr exmag and injen SRI.

Lemme know what else i need before i do this, and will the gsr gasket work or did i need a different one since im using a skunk2 IM? Thanks in advance.

-Don

·
Registered
495 Posts
K I have the skunk2 mani on my car right now and i have the ITR Cable and the Bracket...do I need the LS pully or can the GS-R one work?

·
Registered
31,217 Posts
stock gsr tb bore is 60 mm on the tb plate side.

gsr gasket is 60 mm bore.

who told you it was 64mm? he's misinformed. stop listening to him.

the sk2 IM plenum port is 64 mm.

we covered sk2 IM install and tb attachment to the sk2 IM and stock tb bore sizes a million times before in the old threads IM article & common topics.

use liquid gasket at the tb/IM interface instead of cutting the GSR gasket to 64mm (you'll get a leak around the IACV and cloolant duct openings with a paper cut gasket).

here's some examples:

click

click

click

click

click

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.