Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we see Type-R logos EVERYWHERE... but i dont have a Type-R, I have a GS-R, AND I'M PROUD OF THAT!

Are there any things with the GS-R logo on them?

I mean jeez, not even the car has a GS-R logo on it, the only way you know is because of the VTEC logo on the right rear bumper.

·
Registered
391 Posts
oops someone beat me to the A&H Link. They are a good company. I ordered some parts a long time ago from them. It was alot cheaper than the dealer.
-_Tony

·
Registered
22 Posts
anyone know where i can buy the oem factory dohc vtec emblem on the rear right side of the trunk? some punk stole mine

·
Registered
607 Posts
I put DOHC VTEC stickers from a Civic Si on my GSR. I like the way they look, and they give fair warning.

Phil

·
Registered
310 Posts
I don't race. If I do, it's on a track. I would just rather not advertise what I have, that's all. With B18C1 and C5 motors being in so much demand lately, why let thieves know I have what they want?
-Ep

And about the Type-R logos... unless you have a B18C5 under your hood, I'd lean towards yes.

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
TheRapture on Aug/28/02 said:
tell me this... would it be WRoNG to get the regular Type-R logos even thought it's a GS-R?
Yes it would, you aren't a TypeR....I have the same thing Wizard...I like how they look too

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
TheRapture on Aug/28/02 said:
tell me this... would it be WRoNG to get the regular Type-R logos even thought it's a GS-R?
the same people you would try to "inpress" by putting Type-R on your car are the same exact people who know Type-R's dont have sunroofs, dont have the "short" wing, and don't have 4 bolt lugnut pattern...

in other words, you'll be called that "r" word more than likely......... much like how i utter that word everytime i walk by the "Civic Type R" in my complex (this thing is a Civic DX Coupe, what a joke)

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Gotta love that GSR logo. I got it at ahmotor.com. They have the DOHC VTEC badges there too I think. I know they have the side ones for the Civic. I think that would look retarded on a sedan though. I like the way it looks on the tegs. They should have put it on them too I think.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I think if you have a GS-R, I would seriously consider removing the "DOHC VTEC" Emblem from your car. Having a "GS-R" or "DOHC VTEC" logo in your car just means trouble. It just brings too many unwanted attention from thieves. Earlier today I read an article in "Popular Mechanics" about how Acura Integras are one of the most stolen cars in America, and how Integras parts are interchangable with Civics. So just go for that sweet sleeper look. :) I've removed my "DOHC VTEC" emblem from my teg and I'm really happy that I did, it just adds another layer of peace of mind. I'm totaly for the sleeper look all the way!

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Jngrbrdman on Aug/29/02 said:
Fortunatly for me there is very little auto theft in Salt Lake City. ;)
Ditto that for Pittsburgh...

·
Registered
126 Posts
ok people if u want stickers just ask me...i got the sticker "hook ups"...i got a friend who runs this site and u can get stickers for anything...they have one thats like 8.99 its just the the ITR one but instead it says Integra Type-GSR...its the ITR with a GS in the middle it looks sweet as hell...they got the doch and vtec and all that otehr junk...and the featured ride this month is a sweet teg :) The Teg .....and now for the stickers...Sticks....have fun

1 - 20 of 20 Posts