Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, Ive been searching a bunch of threads and reading on manuals and cant seem to find a vacuum line for the blow off valve. I have GSR and am using the stock gsr manifold. Ive searched the ti post and there are only pictures of the LS engine which doesnt have the more complex gsr manifold. does anyone here have the GSr intake manifold with turbo? and which vacuum line did you hook up the bov to? Ive looked at the fuel pressure regulator hose and it seems too small for the hose i have. any help would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
you can get a plastic T and tap into the fuel pressure regular line that goes from the FPR to the manifold. or just buy a golden eagle vacuum manifold like i did. that taps into the break booster line and you get 6 ports to use. like for your wastegate, bov and boost gauge

·
Registered
717 Posts
i have a fast turbo vacuum manifold. works great. my wastegate, bov, and boost gauge are hooked up to it

·
Registered
689 Posts

Behind the intake manifold on my dc is the Ge vac manifold, and a threaded hole in the firewall to bolt it up to.
Some people install them under wiper shroud(looks much nicer).
sorry its not a better pic but you get the idea.
Also some people just drill and tap into their intake manifolds.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.