Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay i have a 95 gs-r. And i am getting the rev hard stage II turbo kit. I need some advice on what internals to change to run around 15psi, relativly safe.

i was thinking about

Je forged 9-1 pistons
Crower turbo profile cams
aem fuel rail
greddy proflec B
thanks for the help
jason

·
Registered
184 Posts
all of that plus higher flow fuel pump, injectors, a V-AFC would help out nicely and you have to get it dyno'ed anyway if you're turboing it, something to retard the ignition, have someone tune the timing right, and whatever else you want i guess.
oh yeah are the cams really necessarry i heard stock cams are just fine for FI i havent really seen any aftermarket cams that weren't for stock replacement/turbo anyone know better?

·
Registered
411 Posts
i would get valesprings and valves because the more air you have going in will be more efficient if you have your valvetrain opened up some, that is what im doing with mine, next is ingnition then finally turbo but thats just me

·
Registered
431 Posts
a VAFC wont be enough for fuel tuning. 15 psi is an expensive proposition. AEM is the most flexible fuel tuning computer. & hondata is another way to go. & you already mentioned pump, injectors, & FMU.

valves & valvesprings alone will not increase the airflow in the engine without new cams. integra type-r cams work very well with turbo setups, so you would need to upgrade your valvesprings & retainers with those cams to prevent valve float. new valves arent really neccessary because the GSR vlaves work just fine.

& im tired now...

·
Registered
693 Posts
AEM or Hondata man....You have a good bit of other suggestions here all good ones...But that AEM EMS or Hondata would rid you of the FMU and better stabilize the Air/fuel for just a solid setup.

·
Registered
647 Posts
I didn't see anyone say rods...where are the rods?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts