Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much do you guys think I can expect to sell my teg for? I've been considering selling it to be able to get an RSX-R for the track.
here's my profile link
I've been running Mobil 1 every 3K since 32K. It has 70K now. Almost perfect exterior and interior (a tiny scratch on rear bumper). All maintainace with records. It kills me even thinking about it, but the JDM RSX-R is amazing.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yeah, she pulls 14.57 @ 98mph on a g-tech pro (average of 5 runs). .99 lat G's.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
you won't get enough to even come close to paying for the RSX-R. figure you will be 20,000+ short.

·
Registered
897 Posts
you can probably get $9-11k for it, depending on the situation...where you sell, who you sell it to...ect.

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
blue book is ~8500... and mods generally lower the value, b/c it's assumed modded cars are driven excessively hard. unless you can find some 16 year old that doesn't know anything about cars, and thinks it's "pretty", i doubt you'll get over 9k.

·
Registered
457 Posts
hrmmmm 16 year old that doesnt know anything about cars....well i am 17 and i know alot about cars you sellin it how much?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts