Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Below is the dyno plot of my recent dyno tuning session. It was done at Church Automotive Testing on a Dynopack. Final numbers are 182WHP and 141FT-LB of TQ. please give me some of your input. I was told that the fuel pressure is maxed out at 8000 RPM, what can I do to fix this/improve it?

one other thing, since it's winter, I can't really test it out, but by looking at the dyno, can any one estimate what kind of time I should be looking at in the 1/4 mile?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here are the mods that counts, fully rebuilt w/ ITR pistons (no head work, just clean up), I/H/E, Skunk2 Stage 1 cams, Skunk2 cam gears, valve springs, and retainers. Lastly is Hondata S100.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
gsr808: How much did your car dyno at?

I only got the basic head cleanup and 3-angle valve jobs. So no wild head work.

I was also told that I can fix it w/ a fpr. Do you think FPR should be sufficient? or do I really need injectors?

·
Registered
594 Posts
gsr808's car is turbocharged.

asianautica what fuel pump are you running?

Too bad your 2nd gear landing rpm drops you out of powerband. If i were you i would concentrate more on tuning and on eliminating that dip in torque around 5K.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm using stock fuel pump. My fuel cut off is set to 8600 so 1-2 shift lands at around 5800, so it's just perfect for me. That dip you're looking at (the red line) is before tuning. If you look really carefully at the green line, that dips is not there anymore. I know it's hard to see at the x-over point but there's not much I can do since the two graph is separated and this is hte best I can do in overlaying the two graph on photoshop. I can post the separated graph if you want to see it clearer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.