Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any recommendations on CV Axles for a GS-R? The car is not modded at all, so just looking for replacement Axles. I have heard of people complaining about vibrations after replacing the axles and or clicking and they attribute that to the cheap Axles. How true is that? Maybe during the repair they just messed up a ball joint or did not notice a broken one?

Also, any Axle brand recommendations or brands to stay away from? Given that there are so many mixed reviews on Cardone brand, I am hesitant to buy those. So, I found "Raxles" Axles, but they are 3 times as much as the Cardones, so I'd love to hear if anyone has some experiences with those before sinking some cash into them.

Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I would just go with autozone axles. They're cheap and have lifetime warranty. I'm using them on my car and my car makes 235tq with no issues yet.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I put a TrakMotive Surtrack CV joint + axle on my 98 GS-R about 35,000 miles ago and it's still working fine. Cost me $40

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the responses. I bought a pair of Cardone's (not reman). Gonna swap them out this week.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts